Apeks WTX-D60R Twin Cylinder Wing (Donut)
The WTX-D60R features a redundant system made up of two inner cells in one outer bag. Either cell is capable of generating 60lbs of lift when it is full. Dive with peace of mind knowing that you’re carrying a redundant system.
The Apeks twin cylinder wings are a smart design that allows a cylinder to nest deep inside them. These wings mate up nicely to the rest of the Apeks WTX collection of high quality harnesses, plates and accessories. They can be configured in multiple ways to match the type of diving that you do. As with the rest of the WTX collection, the wings are built from the finest quality materials. They are designed by Apeks and built in our own factory.
The WTX and WTX-D Series is a selection of harnesses, buoyancy cells and accessories which offer unparalleled versatility due to the modular nature of the whole system. Each component can be configured into a highly technical rig for those trained to push the limits, or scaled down to make a travel friendly set up suitable for any diver.
The WTX-D twin cylinder wings are designed for twin set diving and perfectly complement the Apeks range of twin manifolds and the Tek3 regulators. Often referred to as donuts, the WTX-D wings are oval shaped air cells or bladders that are not permanently attached to a harness. Not only are these donut wings streamlined, but due to their shape being a continuous loop, they are very stable underwater. There is no dramatic shift of air from left to right.
Features & Benefits
- High-efficiency drains to drain water quickly
- Access zipper is located on front side to prevent abrasion from cylinders and tank bands
- Able to accept an optional Retractor Kit, P/N: 388300
- Center foot print matches the Apeks plate.
- 3 upper grommets allow various height settings coupled with a lower slot that compensates for misaligned band bolts.
- WTX-D45 Twin Wing – 45 lbs of lift
- K style with brass buttons
- Low profile 16″ oval-shaped hose
- Safety cable to prevent hyper-extension
- Positioned on the top, back, center so as not to interfere with the cylinder manifold
- Low profile flat valve
- Positioned in front, lower-left side
- Exterior: 1000D Armorshield Cordura
- Inner air cells: 22mil (.022) thick black urethane
- Zipper: heavy duty YKK #10 plastic zip and slide
"K" Style w/ brass buttons
Flat valve – Lower left
Can be used w/ WTX or webbed harness
Optional SureLock II
Central mesh panel + 2 grommet
|Tank Stabilizer Bars||
1000D Armorshield Cordura
22 mil (.022) thick black urethane
|Lift Capacity (lbs)||
WTX-D60R Twin Wing – 60 lbs
Heavy Duty YKK #10
There are no reviews yet.