Highland Stainless Steel Backplate
The Highland Stainless Steel Backplate is made from 11-gauge (.115 in / 3 mm), 304 stainless steel and weighs in at approximately 5 lbs (2.3 kg).
Stainless Steel Backplate
- 11-gauge (.115 in / 3 mm), 304 stainless steel
- Weighs approx. 5 lbs (2.3 kg) and the aluminum weighs 1.7 lbs (770 g)
- All edges are beveled to protect the harness
- The 3 holes at the top of the plate offer variable height adjustment for air cell and cylinder mounting. In addition, a corresponding lower oval slot allows for lower band bolts that may be misaligned
- Slots at bottom for use with 1” or 2” crotch strap
- 3/8” accessory mounting holes along the sides and bottom
- There are 4 upper and lower slots to accommodate nylon cylinder bands so a single cylinder can be strapped directly to the plate. Having 4 slots provides stability and prevents cylinder “swinging”
- Hardware not included
Stainless Steel, Aluminium
Approx 5 lbs (2.2 kg)
1 lb 11 oz (753 g)
Electro-plate for both
There are no reviews yet.