Scubapro X-Tek Form Tek Harness System
The X-Tek Form Tek Harness is a three-piece form harness system with padded shoulders and anatomically optimized back pack for the ultimate in comfort. Harness is equipped with quick release buckles on both left and right shoulders and a cross-chest sternum strap all for easy removal. The shoulder and sternum straps are adjustable for a custom fit and have squeeze-style side-release buckles for easy donning and doffing.
The Form Tek System has more D-rings for attachment of accessories than most Tek setups on the market. Four large D-rings on the shoulders, two D-rings on the shoulder adjustment strap Ends, one on each side, Two D-rings on sternum strap, one on each end, six D-rings on padded back pack, three on each side, Two D-rings on waist strap, one on each side and a Two D-rings on the 2″ (5.1 cm) crotch strap. Waist strap is equipped with a stainless-steel latch style buckle.
This harness system is compatible with Scubapro’s Stainless Steel or Aluminum Back-Plate which are convertible for single cylinder use.
- Scubapro X-Tek Form Tek Harness System:
- Compatible w/Scubapro’s Stainless Steel or Aluminum Back-Plate
- Three-Piece Form-Harness-System
- Fully adjustable for a custom fit
- Secure Continuous Webbing Provides Custom Fit
- Padded Shoulders and Anatomically Optimized Back Pack for Ultimate Comfort
- Anatomically optimized back pack
- Stainless Steel Latch-Style Waist Buckle
- Shoulder and Sternum Straps are Adjustable for a Custom Fit
- Shoulder and Sternum Straps w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles, Easy Donning/Doffing
- 2″ (5.1 cm) Crotch Strap
- Convertible for Single Cylinder Use (Optional)
- Attachment of Shoulder Straps on Back-Plate with “Tri-Glide” Fasteners
- Multiple Stainless-Steel D-Rings (18) for Accessory Attachments
- Optional QR-Weight System
- Owner’s Manual