Sporasub Bretagne 3mm Socks
Rubber-coated neoprene socks, featuring great thermal retention and durability.
Sporasub Bretagne Socks
The Bretagne Sock is designed for diving in colder waters or for spear fishermen that have to travel over hard, sharp surfaces. The sock features a rubber-coated lower section along with a rubber sole. The Bretagne 3mm neoprene provides high thermal protection while the sock design makes them perfect for use with full foot fins. All seams are sewn for strength and durability and the socks are fully lined for easy donning and doffing.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for Diving in Colder Waters
- Rubber Coated Neoprene
- Rubber Sole Provides Added Protection Over-Rough-Surfaces
- Perfect for Use w/Full Foot Fins
- Seams: Sewn for Strength and Durability
- Fully Lined for Easy Donning and Doffing
- Available in Multiple Sizes
S, M, L, XL, XXL