ScubaPro G2 Console (Galileo 2C)
The full-color G2C shares most of the user-friendly and high-tech features of the new wrist-mount G2, plus offers a cell phone-style portrait-shaped screen and a direct connection to the tank in place of a hoseless transmission. The G2C is the most diverse and customizable console computer available. From thoughtful design details like easy-to-read screen templates to an intuitive menu system to personalized color choices — the G2C is literally tailored to you. With all of its features, its ease of use, its screen options, its ultra-reliable air pressure monitoring, plus the ability to utilize as much or as little of the technology as you want, the G2C is designed go anywhere — wherever your passion for diving takes you.
- Cell phone-style screen is very familiar and easy to read at depth. Simple 3-button control system and diver-friendly functions make the G2C extremely easy to use.
- Full-color TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) 2.2in/5.6cm dot matrix display LCD screen (320x240p) delivers vibrant colors for maximum readability.
- Customize your data presentation with Light, Classic, Full or Graphical screen options to suit your individual style. You can also customize the menu listings — utilize as much or as little technology as you need — your choice.
- Convenient quick-disconnect fitting allows you to detach the computer from your regulator system for easy data downloading, travel and storage.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL-16 ADT MB algorithm programs up to 8 nitrox/trimix mixes to handle any recreational or technical diving scenario.
- Algorithm calculates true remaining bottom time (RBT), offers a series of Microbubble levels and incorporates Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops.
- Improved, full tilt digital compass includes a full compass rose and bearing memory, and the rechargeable battery provides up to 50 hours of dive time per charge.
- Huge 485MB memory stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status, and 1,000 hours of dive profiles.
- USB cable or Bluetooth Low Energy interface lets you easily download dive data wirelessly to your phone or handheld device. Download dive data to a PC/Mac using LogTRAK software.
- Fiberglass-reinforced thermoplastic casing is ultra-durable & UV resistant. Rugged skeleton-form casing boot protects against bumps. Also includes hose protection to safeguard the quick-disconnect fitting.
- Modes: Scuba, Gauge and Trimix. The Trimix mode is disabled from the factory. Activation is easy — no downloading or upgrading is required.
- Maximum operating depth. 394ft/120m.
|Number of Gases||
Trimix, 21-100% Nitrox
ZH-L16 ADT MB PMG
|Max Operating Depth||
|Battery Replacement Type||
|Estimated Battery Life||
Up to 50 Hours Per Charge
|Number of Control Buttons||
|XL Dot Matrix Display||