BARE SB System Mid Layer Full Suit – Mens Dry Undergarment
THE SECOND STAGE IN MOISTURE MANAGEMENT
With fabric selection and design features specifically for dive, this mid layer is the perfect layering piece under a drysuit. The advanced stretch breathable compression resistant fleece provides warmth without bulk. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.
The mid layer is the warm fleece layer. This fabric was designed for military use and when we created it with our partners at Polartec®, we knew this was the perfect application for dive. This is a one-of-a-kind compression resistant, double layer fleece. Don’t be surprised by the lack of bulk. In this case, more bulk definitely does not mean more warmth.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High 4-way stretch fleece means garment is form-fitting and reduces bulk and lead weight requirements compared to nonstretch fleece undergarments
- High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
- Includes moisture management technology that acts as the second stage in moisture movement away from the skin
- Incorporates quick drying characteristics for rapid evaporation keeping you dry and comfortable
- Includes anti-microbial properties that inhibit bacterial growth, keep the fabric fresh and provide odor control
- Front entry zipper offset at the neck to avoid bulk under neck seal
- Low profile thumb loops to assist donning
- Zippered stretch pocket laminated to left waist for key/ID Lycra stirrups keep pants in place when donning drysuit
- Flatseam stitching throughout
- One piece design for comfort
- Designed to be used as part of the SB System or as a stand alone garment
- Stretch breathable and compression resistant made from polyester/spandex anti-microbial fleece. Includes Polartec Power Stretch® technology.
- Compression-Resistant Fleece. Exclusively engineered, this is the first and only fleece fabric designed to be worn under a drysuit. Compression resistance fleece reduces the need for “loft” to create a thermal barrier thereby eliminating a “bulky” undergarment. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.
- Extra-long diagonal front zipper with “2-way convenience” to allow insertion of pee valve relief tube
SM, M, M Short, M Tall, ML, ML Short, ML Tall, L, L Short, L Tall, XL, XL Short, XL Tall, 2XL, 2XL Short, 3XL
WEIGHT: As close as you can accurately
HEIGHT: From the top of your head to the floor
- CHEST: Measure around the fullest part
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part
- HIP: Measure around the fullest part
- TORSO: Top of shoulder to crotch vertically
- INSEAM: Measure from crotch to floor