BARE SB System Mid Layer Pant – Mens Dry Undergarment
THE SECOND STAGE IN MOISTURE MANAGEMENT
The advanced stretch breathable compression resistant fleece provides warmth without bulk. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.
The mid layer is the warm fleece layer. This fabric was designed for military use and when we created it with our partners at Polartec®, we knew this was the perfect application for dive. This is a one-of-a-kind compression resistant, double layer fleece. Don’t be surprised by the lack of bulk. In this case, more bulk definitely does not mean more warmth.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High 4-way stretch fleece means garment is form-fitting and reduces bulk and lead weight requirements compared to non-stretch fleece undergarments
- High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
- Includes moisture management technology that acts as the second stage in moisture movement away from the skin
- Incorporates quick drying characteristics for rapid evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Includes anti-microbial properties that inhibit bacterial growth, keep the fabric fresh and provide odor control
- Flatseam stitching throughout
- Two piece design allows the diver to mix and match sizes of top and pant for perfect fit
- Designed to be used as part of the SB System or as stand alone garments
- Elastic waistband with drawstring and cordlock keeps the top in position when crouching
- Zipper fly closes downward to allow for a pee valve relief tube
- Zippered stretch pocket at right thigh for key/ID
- Lycra stirrups keep pants in place when donning drysuit
- Stretch breathable and compression resistant made from polyester/spandex anti-microbial fleece. Includes Polartec Power Stretch® technology.
- Compression-Resistant Fleece. Exclusively engineered, this is the first and only fleece fabric designed to be worn under a drysuit. Compression resistance fleece reduces the need for “loft” to create a thermal barrier thereby eliminating a “bulky” undergarment. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.
SM, M, ML, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
WEIGHT: As close as you can accurately
HEIGHT: From the top of your head to the floor
- CHEST: Measure around the fullest part
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part
- HIP: Measure around the fullest part
- TORSO: Top of shoulder to crotch vertically
- INSEAM: Measure from crotch to floor