BARE Guardian Tech Dry Drysuit Ladies
If you’ve been looking for the one drysuit that does it all, you’ve found it. The Guardian Tech Dry combines thermal and operational capabilities that meet the demands of commercial divers with the flexibility and comfort of a tropical wetsuit. Constructed with high density Yamamoto neoprene with high stretch and high resistance to compression, and BARE’s new and improved No Stitch Technology (NST), Guardian Tech Dry retains one of the highest abrasion resistance ratings in the BARE line. Includes Automatic Torso X-Tension System (ATX) with built-in suspenders for torso length adjustment, breathability and easy donning and doffing.
YAMAMOTO HIGH DENSITY NEOPRENE
Our design team has created a suit that delivers the best mix of attributes available in any drysuit on the market today. Yamamoto High Density Neoprene is hyper-compressed for optimum resistance against deep-water high-pressure compression, and the Kanako Outer Layer increases suit longevity, durability, and comfort.
NO STITCH TECHNOLOGY (NST)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- ATX (Automatic Torso X-Tension System) with built-in suspenders for torso length adjustment, breathability and easy donning and doffing (with secure chest pocket)
- 2mm Yamamoto High Density Neoprene – Hyper-compressed for optimum resistance against deep-water high-pressure compression
- Kanako Outer Layer increases suit longevity, durability and comfort
- No Stitch Technology (NST) For Durable Seam Construction
- Anatomically Shaped Torso, Arms and Legs
- 2mm Nylon Smoothskin “Smart Collar”
- Lightweight and low profile YKK Plastic Dry Zipper
- Tech Boots and two large expandable tech/data pockets
Aqua, Blue, Red
XS, SM, M, MT, L, XL