BARE Nex-Gen Pro Dry Drysuit
$1,899.95 – $1,949.95
This drysuit is engineered for maximum functionality. Offered with many popular features as standard, this suit offers style and durability at an excellent price. Extreme durability meets budgetary practicality.
A back-entry drysuit that uses our exclusive lightweight NEX-GEN bilaminate fabric (our only suit that does) and bulletproof Seam Welded Technology (SWT) to provide unmatched integrity, extreme durability and performance at an entry-level price. This suit is PU coated for excellent chemical protection and does not absorb toxins or pathogens.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Trimmable latex neck seal
- 360 degree swivel inflator valve (default placement on the center of the chest)
- Adjustable low-profile exhaust valve (default valve placement on upper left arm)
- HD Bottleneck latex wrist seals with talc bag
- MELCO T5500 knee protection with 1mm neoprene backing providing added padding for comfort
- Delivered with compression-resistant Soft Boot
- Screened graphics
- BARE’s exclusive lightweight, waterproof Nex-Gen welded
fabric (abrasion resistant nylon/polyurethane bilaminate)
- Exclusive SWT (Seam Welded Technology)
XS, SM, M, M Short, M Tall, ML, ML Short, ML Tall, L, L Short, L Tall, XL, XL Short, XL Tall, 2XL, 2XL Short, 3XL