BARE TriLam Tech Dry Drysuit Ladies
This front zip drysuit is made with our exclusive engineered butyl trilaminate material, giving it the advantage of superior flexibility and lightweight characteristics.
Exclusively engineered, this material offers improved flexibility over current butyl trilaminates and the plastic main entry zipper offers improved flexibility over traditional brass zippers and a lower profile design.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Your choice of latex or a 3mm neoprene comfort-fit neck seal
- 2mm nylon/smoothskin warm collar with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hoods
- 360 degree swivel inflator valve and adjustable low-profile exhaust valve
- Telescoping torso with elastic crotch strap, rear double anchor and adjustable quick release front buckle
- Includes suspenders
- Elastic crotch strap with rear double anchor and adjustable quick release front buckle
- BARE embossed M-PADz knee protection with 2mm neoprene backing providing added padding for comfort
- Flexible double taped reinforcement at “critical wear” seam points for added durability
- 2 needle “felled seam” construction increases seam integrity, is low profile and less prone to abrasion and finishes for a clean look
- Your choice of HD vulcanized 4mm compressed density neoprene BARE boot, or compression-resistant Soft Boot (see accessories for BARE boot options)
- Premium graphics and badging
XS, SM, M, L, XL