Waterproof D10 Pro ISS Neoprene Drysuit
During all Waterproof’s years of continuous testing in harsh conditions, they have found that nothing can match the 3.5mm special Hi-Dense neoprene with SD Toughtex lining that Waterproof use for their most outstanding neoprene product, the D10 PRO Dry Suit. Loaded with features this suit has it all, Kevlar reinforced and angled boot, zip armored dry zipper, SAS Zip cuff system, embossed, polyurethane (PU) reinforced shoulders and double pockets to mention a few. And all the know-how that Waterproof brings from 25 years’ experience of diving in the Antarctic & Arctic.
Anatomical Sculpting – with 3 dimensionally sculpted arms and legs D10 PRO provides an anatomical fit designed for human movement. Hood Air Vent System (HAVS), a separated vented hood fits underneath the warm neck collar. Waterproofs exclusive hood air venting system uses a one-way valve to vent annoying gas buildup in the hood. The HAVS hood features a 7mm double layered protection in critical heat loss areas and glide skin seals for the neck and face. Because of the shaping of the D10 PRO, no seams are to be found in the under arm area or in the crotch area, where wrinkling can otherwise cause wear. Warm Neck Value – Waterproof has improved their frequently imitated warm neck design with the addition of a double value to drain the seal area when you surface.
A seat that grips – Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a no-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection. Power Pockets – Dual expandable pockets to organize the gear you need. Knee Guards – Anatomically updated shaped, 3-D knee/shin guards for hard-core protection. The boots are extended in the rear calf area, which facilitates an easy step in when donning the suit. The boots are cut on an angle to minimize ankle and calf stress while fining. Each suit is factory tested by an overpressure check. A Waterproof 1000 Cordura bag is also supplied as standard, which can be carried as a backpack. Suit is equipped with SI-TECH values, swiveling inlet value and automatic outlet value.
This ISS model has Integrated Silicone Seals and Quick Cuff System. Suit also comes standard with D-Rings in the pockets for attachment of accessories, large zipper pulls for an easy grip, reflective logo in the neck and the sleeves for added safety when night diving and suspender holders for use of optional suspenders. Suit is available in multiple sizes and comes with a 3/8″ threaded low pressure inflation hose and owner’s manual.
- Waterproof D10 Pro ISS Neoprene Dry Suit, Men’s
- 3.5mm Hi-Dense Neoprene with ToughTex Coating
- Warm-Neck System with Molded hook and loop Tabs
- Integrated Silicone Neck and Wrist Seals with Quick Cuff System
- Power Pockets – Dual Expandable Pockets
- Accessory Attachment D-Rings in Pockets
- Padded Shoulder Armor
- Seal Armor System
- Atomically Shaped Rubber Knee Guards
- Large Zipper-Pulls for Easy Grip
- Suspender Holders for Optional Suspenders
- PU Embossed Back for Abrasion Protection
- Reflective Logo on Neck and Sleeves
- Kevlar Soft Boots
- Si-Tech Valves, Swiveling Inlet Valve, Automatic Outlet Valve
- H1 5/7mm Venting Hood
- LP Hose
- Dry Bag
Mens S, Mens M, Mens ML, Mens L, Mens XL, Mens 2XL, Ladies XS, Ladies S, Ladies M, Ladies ML, Ladies L
H1 5/7mm Hood, A Waterproof 100D Cordura bag, Si-Tech Drysuit hose, Braces and a spare kit of silicone seals.
WEIGHT: As close as you can accurately
HEIGHT: From the top of your head to the floor
- CHEST: Measure around the fullest part
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part
- HIP: Measure around the fullest part
- TORSO: Top of shoulder to crotch vertically
- INSEAM:Measure from crotch to floor