BARE 3mm Evoke Full Wetsuit – Women’s
Designed by BARE’s all female design team, Evoke embodies the latest design thinking. Technically, it uses innovative Ultrawarmth Omnired™ Technology to increase circulation, body warmth and performance, making it the warmest women’s wetsuit on the market. Aesthetically, the design reflects current yoga and active-wear styles that accentuate and enhance the female form.
DESIGNED TO FIT
Our bodies are a scientific marvel, able to move, stretch, and flex, constantly adapting to our environment. Evoke was created with this in mind, pulling inspiration from activewear and yoga apparel, which flatter and accentuate the body’s natural form. BARE’s anatomically correct, three-dimensional fit creates an easy-on/off suit that gives you the highest level of comfort and mobility available.
A WARM DIVE IS A GOOD DIVE
Omnired™ Infrared Technology uses 13 thermo-reactive minerals that convert body heat into infrared energy and reflect it back to your body. This improves circulation and temperature regulation, and helps you conserve energy—which means a warmer, more comfortable dive, and more time in the water.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Velcro® adjustable 360˚neck seal with booklet-style cover to prevent the Velcro® from snagging and pilling the suit
- Contoured 4mm Glideskin collar
- Extra long 21” G-lock 2 back zipper for easy entry with offset tooth design guards against water entry keeping you warmer
- Full length puller with silicone print for easy grip; grip tab at base of the zipper
- Seamless underarms for superior comfort and mobility
- Skin-to-skin double internal sealing zipper flap guards against water entry. Includes spine pad for extra comfort
- Anatomically correct pattern for three dimensional fit throughout
- Armor Flex 2.0 highly flexible durable, abrasion-resistant 3D kneepads
Coral, Black, Aqua
2, 4, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14
Wear minimal clothing (ie. T-Shirt, shorts, bathing suit) at the time of measuring. All measurements must be taken with a soft tape measure pulled snug but not tight. Stand straight, looking forward with your feet flat on the floor. It is best to have help taking the measurements, in order to remain in the optimal measuring stance.
There are no reviews yet.