TUSA HyFlex SWITCH Fins
The TUSA HyFlex SWITCH Pro offers a 20% stiffer blade compound for the advanced diver. The PuRiMaX “Polyurethane Blade System” generates great forward propulsion and provides a quick “snappy” response to the diver’s every movement. TUSA’s unique “Vortex Generator” effectively reduces water resistance through the fin stroke normally found on traditional smooth blades.
ScubaLab Testers Choice Winner
The TUSA SF0104 HyFlex Switch fins were named Scuba Lab’s Testers Choice in Scuba Diving’s May 2017 issue.
- Powered by PuRiMaX “Polyurethane Blade System”
- Vortex Generator
- Performance enhancing “Comfort Foot Pocket”
- Multi-compound foot pocket increases power transfer to the fin blade
- Standard with Universal Bungee Strap (TA0902)
- Offset Blade Design
- TUSA Hyflex System for a compact and lightweight travel package
- Colors: Black (BK), Fishtail Blue (FB), Flash Yellow (FY), Metallic Dark/Red (MDR), Rose Pink (RP), White (W)
TUSA HyFlex System
Separate the fin blade from the foot pocket for a compact and lightweight travel-friendly package.
Offset Blade Design
Conventional 20-degree Angled Blade Design is further offset (parallel shifting) by placing a large vent hole between the blade and the foot pocket. This unique design can reduce the resistance that occurs near the toe surface area, and ultimately helps to kick easier.
Black, Fishtail Blue, Flash Yellow, Metallic Dark Red, Rose Pink, White
Small, Medium, Large