TUSA Solla Fins
The SF-22 Solla combines TUSA’s rich history of performance fin design with the latest advanced materials and hydrodynamic innovations. A completely new design, the Solla has several unique features that deliver superior propulsion, speed and maneuverability.
The SF-22 Solla is powered by ForcElast technology which offers unparalleled performance and efficiency previously unseen in a traditional blade fin. In addition to ForcElast technology, the Solla features TUSA’s patented 20° Angled Blade Design (A.B.D.), an optimized three channel crescent shaped blade with reinforced side-rails and vents, a multi-compound anatomic foot pocket and TUSA’s Anatomic Fin Strap (A.F.S.) and EZ buckle system.
ANATOMIC FIN STRAP
ANGLED BLADE DESIGN (A.B.D.)
EZ STRAP AND BUCKLE SYSTEM
- Powered by ForcElast Technology
- TUSA patented 20° Angled Blade Design (A.B.D.)
- Multi-compound foot pocket increases power transfer to the fin blade
- Newly designed anatomic foot pocket enhances comfort
- Three channel blade with crescent tip maximizes propulsion
- Reinforced blade side-rails and vents fine-tune performance
- Standard with Anatomic Fin Strap (A.F.S.)
- TUSA patented EZ Strap and buckle system
- Color: Black (BK), Cobalt Blue (CBL), Fishtail Blue (FB), Flash Yellow (FY), Hot Pink (HP), Metallic Red (MDR), Ocean Green (OG)
Black, Cobalt Blue, Flash Yellow, Metallic Dark Red, Fishtail Blue
Small, Medium, Large
There are no reviews yet.