Light & Motion Sola Dive 2000 S/F
Spot and flood beam versatility with powerful lumen output designed to light up large sections of reef.
Sola Dive 2000 S/F
Class-leading performance and reliability in a lightweight, travel-friendly design, the Dive 2000 S/F features a powerful dual beam design with 2000 lumens in a 60 degree flood and a 600 lumen 12 degree spot beam. With regulated output, reliable external charging, and included comfortable hand strap – no other light in its class can match the value of the Dive 2000 S/F.
- 2000 lumen flood and 600 lumen spot output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Regulated output ensures light does not dim in use; custom firmware keeps lumens consistent
- Easily toggle between 12º spot and 60º flood beams with one-touch switch
- Custom optics produce a clean beam void of distracting hot spots or harsh edges
- Colored Status LED for battery and mode indication for easy power management
- Factory sealed body ensures flood-free performance and long-term reliability
- External wet charge interface means recharging is quick and dependable
- Travel-friendly design with minimal weight or bulk approved for carry-on and check-in luggage
- Included universal hand strap mounts securely on wrist with or without gloves for hands-free mobility
|Lumens||2000 (high), 1000 (medium), 500 (low)|
|Runtime||70 min (high), 140 min (medium), 280 min (low)|
|Beam Angle||60° (flood), 12° (spot)|
|Charge Time||150 min|
|IP Rating (FL-1)||68|
|Depth Rating (FL-1)||100 meter(s)|
|Impact Resistance (FL-1)||1 meter|
|Product Weight||254 grams|
|Product Dimensions||4″ x 2.1″ x 2.1″|
|Compatible Mounts||Camera, Wrist|
There are no reviews yet.