Underwater Kinetics Light Cannon L1 eLED Dive Light
The Light Cannon eLED L1 is an upgrade on the legendary UK Light Cannon. This light truly lives up to its name, lighting up a night dive, wreck dive, or any dive where a strong primary light is needed with its 1100 lumen output. The Light Cannon now has two power modes for maximum flexibility and increased battery life. Power it up to 1100 lumens on high mode when more light is needed, and dial down to a still very powerful 440 lumens on low to conserve battery. The battery life of this light is an impressive max of 16 hours. It’ll never leave you in the dark. UK’s patented LED cooling designs ensures the best performance underwater – this light is specifically designed to be the brightest in can be underwater.
The Underwater Kinetics Light Cannon L1 eLED Light is powered by 8 C-cell alkaline batteries with a burn time of 11-hours in high mode and 16-hours in low mode. The optional rechargeable battery pack & charger (see SKU: 519960 & 519961) is an airline-safe, long-life, rechargeable battery pack that is great for the traveling diver who wants to avoid paying Island prices for alkaline cells which may have been sitting on the shelve for who knows how long! With the optional rechargeable battery pack the light provides a whopping 2100 lumens of brightness for a burn time of 2-hours in high-mode and 900 lumens of brightness in low-mode for 5.5-hours of burn time.
Tough, non-corroding build from a composite plastic that does not chip, scratch, dent or corroded and is rated to 500′ (152.4 meters). The bezel reflector is manufactured from HYDRALUM and engineering polymer component that will hold up for 20 years in seawater. The light measures (L x W x H) 7.30″ x 7.10″ x 3.20″ (18.54 cm x 18.03 cm x 8.13 cm), weighs 36 oz. (1,029 g), and is proudly made in the USA. Light comes with a wrist lanyard and owner’s manual.
- Power: 8 C-Cell Alkaline Batteries (included)
- Lumens: High Power 1100, Low Power 440
- Burn Time: High Power 11-Hours, Low Power 16-Hours
- Depth Rating: 500′ (152.4 meters)
- Tough O-Ring Sealed Composite Case
- Dovetail Slot for Pistol or Lantern Grip
- Protective Heavy Rubber Lens Boot
- Bezel: Hydralum and Engineering Polymer
- Hydralum Components Hold Up for 20 Years in Seawater
- Non-Breakable Locking Switch: Prevents Accidental Actuation
- Optional Rechargeable Upgrade Kit Available
- Adjustable Rubber Sleeved Wrist Lanyard
- Dimensions: 7.3″ x 7.1″ x 3.2″ (18.54 x 18.03 x 8.13 cm)
- Weight: 36 oz. (1.02 kg)
- Owner’s Manual
- Proudly Made in the USA