Underwater Kinetics Mini Q40 MK2 Light
The Underwater Kinetics Mini-Q40 MK2 is a compact and reliable dive light with performance you’ve never seen from a light this small.
The Mini-Q40 MK2 is equipped with a convenient push-button switch that’s easy to use even with heavy gloves on. Running on four standard AA alkaline batteries (included), the Mini-Q40 MK2 can produce 250 lumens for 5 hours of run time so it’s always easy to keep the light running, no matter where you are. Perfect for travel and those long dive trips, the light only weights 6 oz. (170 g), measures 7.5″ x 1.6″ x 1.4″ (19.05 cm x 4.06 cm x 3.56 cm), and is easy to pack due to its small size.
A strong focused beam cuts through murky water with ease and lights up any dive, day or night. New optics system provides plenty of power and a strong focused beam for any kind of diving. Look under ledges, use it as a focusing light or attach it to your mask for a hands-free solution! Light comes with a mask strap holder making it great for those night lobster hunting dives. The light has a powerful LED lamp, is made from impact resistant ABS and polycarbonate with an O-ring seal providing a depth rated for 500′ (150 meters) and comes with an owner’s guide. This light is proudly made in the USA.
- Underwater Kinetics Mini-Q40 MK2
- Brightness/Burn Time: 250 Lumens/5 Hour
- Lamp: LED
- Power: 4-Standard AA Alkaline Batteries (included)
- Push Button Rear Switch: Easy-to-Use Even w/Heavy Gloves
- Mask Strap Included for Hands Free Use
- Strap Makes Light Ideal for Night Lobster Hunts!
- New Optics System for Better Visibility
- Strong Focused Beam Cuts Thru Murky Water w/Ease
- Durable Impact Resistant Plastic Case w/O-Ring Seal
- Depth Rated: 500′ (150 meters)
- Dimensions: 7.5″ x 1.6″ x 1.4″ (19.05 cm x 4.06 cm x 3.56 cm)
- Weight: 6 oz. (170 g)
- Owner’s Guide
- Made in USA