Underwater Kinetics Rechargeable NiMH Battery Pack for C4 eLed L2
The all new NiMH rechargeable battery pack for the C4 eLED L2 helps boost the light’s max lumens up to 1000. This battery pack is airline-safe, and will last up to ten years with proper care.
Please note that this NiMH battery pack will only work with the C4 eLED L2. This product is not compatible with the older C4 eLED L1 lights.
Out of stock
You can convert your lightweight primary light by simply switching its power source. Instead of four C alkaline batteries, use this NiMH (Nickel Metal Hydride) battery pack. The C4 (L2) eLed provides 575 lumens on high, or 200 lumens on low with a maximum runtime of 5/19 hours. When the C4 eLED L2 is fueled from the rechargeable battery pack the light provides a whopping 1000 lumens of brightness for a burn time of 1.25-hours in high-mode and 450 lumens of brightness in low-mode for 4-hours of burn time. It powers your dive light for up to 4 hours. And when it runs out of juice, just integrate the battery to the AC charger plug it into the nearest AC wall socket, and let it charge for 12 hours.So save money, have plenty of burn time back-up and boost your lights lumen output with this Rechargeable Battery. Rechargeable battery pack is airline safe for travel.
- Up-Grade UK C4 eLed (L2) Light (see SKU: UKTC4E2) to Rechargeable Light
- Better for the Environment
- Save Money
- Increase Usage of UK C4 (L2) eLED Rechargeable Light (see SKU: UKTC4E2R) w/Extra Battery
- UK C4 eLed Light (see SKU: UKTC4E2):
Provides High Mode; 575 Lumens
Low Mode; 200 Lumens
- Increase w/Rechargeable:
High Mode; 1000 Lumens
Low Mode; 450 Lumens
- Burn Time Rechargeable: High Mode; 1.25-Hours, Low Mode; 4-Hours
- Airline-Safe, Long-Life, Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Type: NiMH (Nickel Metal Hydride)
- Great Travel Battery Pack
- Note: For Use w/UK C4 eLed (L2) Light, Requires AC Charger (see SKU: UKTCHC4E)
- Charge Time: 10 to 12 Hours