Brownie’s Third Lung Scuba Diving Hookah System F285BE
Brownie’s most economical gas-powered floating system, the F285BE provides an exceptional value in today’s economy.
The Brownie’s F285BE features proprietary direct-drive compressor on a Briggs & Stratton 550 series engine – providing run times well over 3 hours on a single tank of fuel. The compressor utilizes the same low-profile case, flag/intake staff and float tube as our more expensive systems.
Includes: motor/compressor assembly, impact resistant HDPE base case, 7ft heat hose with easy to clean in-line particle filter and QRS fitting.
- Motor: Briggs & Stratton, 4 stroke motor
- Compressor: Single Head Direct Drive Oil-less
- Run time: 3+ hours per tank of gas
- Depth: 2 diver/70′-80′ and 3 divers/35′-45′ (with the purchase of an Add-a-Diver Kit)
- Weight: 44 pounds – compressor in yellow pan
- Dimensions: 17″L x 24″W x 14″H (in storage case)
Brownie's Third Lung
1 Intake staff w/dry top
1 Dive flag
1 Float tube
1 60ft common down line with QRS fittings
2 20ft individual diver hoses with QRS fittings
1 QRS Y-Divider
2 Brownie’s™ hookah regulators
2 Brownie’s basic tow belts
1 Brownie’s economy mesh bag
1 Owner’s Manual