Sealife AquaPod Underwater Monopod SL913
Extendable Underwater Monopod:
The SeaLife AquaPod allows for close up underwater photos and videos while maintaining a comfortable distance between you and your subject. It’s ideal for exciting shark images and video, as well as easily frightened ocean species.
Rotate the camera on the AquaPod to easily take self-portrait images (Selfie). Easy to use and hold steady, both above and below the water, the AquaPod extends from 18″ (46 cm) to 53″ (135 cm). To shoot still images with a SeaLife camera and the AquaPod, simply set the camera to SPY” mode, allowing it to automatically shoot at set time intervals. For videos, just set the camera to video mode, press the shutter button, and start shooting. For best results, make smooth and gentle movements so the lens stays focused on your subject.
As the name implies, the AquaPod is non-corrosive and resistant to salt water, making it unique among other monopods and the perfect underwater photography accessory. The AquaPod includes a wrist strap and a mount for GoPro cameras. The SeaLife AquaPod fits all SeaLife cameras as well as all other cameras with a standard 1/4-20 tripod mount. The AquaPod has a built-in self-image mirror, is made from polycarbonate, TPE, anodized aluminum and stainless steel. The AquaPod has load capacity 4.4 lbs. (2 kg) when handheld and ground supported 7.7 lbs. (3.5 kg). The AquaPod weighs 9 oz. (255 g), includes lanyard with clip and textured rubber grip for secure hold.
- Sealife Aquapod Underwater Monopod:
- Extendable Underwater Monopod
- Lets You Get Camera Close To:
While Maintaining Your Distance
Great for Self Portraits (Selfies)
Puts You in Middle of Action!
- Easy to Use & Hold Steady, Above and Below the Water
- Extends from 18″ (46 cm) to 53″ (135 cm)
- Travel Friendly: Collapsed Size Easily Fits into Briefcase or Carry-On Luggage
- Shooting with SeaLife Camera:
Set Camera to SPY” Mode
Automatically Shoot at Set Time Intervals
Set Camera to Video Mode
Press Shutter Button, and Start Shooting
For Best Results, Make Smooth/Gentle Movements, Lens Stay Focused on Subject
- Non-Corrosive and Resistant to Salt Water
- Construction: Polycarbonate, TPE, Anodized Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Includes Wrist Strap with Clip and Mount for GoPro Cameras
- Handheld Load Capacity: 4.4 lbs. (2 kg)
- Ground Supported Load Capacity: 7.7 lbs. (3.5 kg)
- Weight: 9 oz. (255 g)
- Textured Rubber Grip for Secure Hold