SeaLife DC-Series 0.5x Wide Angle Dome Lens
Get close, and fit everything into the shot
The SeaLife 0.5x Wide Angle Dome Lens will increase the field of view by 100% over the already wide 31mm lens (film equivalent) of the DC2000 underwater camera. The Dome Lens allows for amazing underwater images and offers incredible perspective of the undersea landscape. The 0.5x Wide Angle Dome Lens has a 16mm effective focal length on the DC2000 underwater camera and features fully multi-coated precision optics for maximum light transmission. The effective focal length with the Dome lens on the DC1400 camera is 14mm.
This lens fits all DC series SeaLife cameras and other cameras with 52mm threads and can easily be attached and removed while underwater.
What makes this lens particularly versatile is that it works equally well for video as it does for still images, adding more to your shots while staying easily within the distance limits of flash or video lights.
Get the incredible, wide perspective of an entire wreck, reef scene or capture stunning close-up images while maintaining a wide field of view. When combined with the DC2000 camera in Super Macro Auto Focus Mode, the 0.5x Wide Angle Dome Lens provides an ultra-wide angle all the way down to 4 inches from your subject.
The dome-shaped lens design offers the maximum field of view underwater. The lens is waterproof to 330 feet (100m) and includes neoprene lens covers for mounting and objective sides, 52mm thread mount, 52mm DC adapter, and micro fiber cleaning cloth.
- 0.5x Wide Angle Dome Lens increases field of view by 100%
- Waterproof to 330 feet / 100 meters
- Fits all DC series SeaLife cameras and other cameras with 52mm threads
- 16mm Effective Focal Length on the SeaLife DC2000 underwater camera
- 14mm Effective Focal Length on the SeaLife DC1400 underwater camera
- Dome-shaped lens obtains maximum field of view underwater
- Easily attach/remove lens while underwater