SeaLife DC2000 Pro 3000 Duo Set SL749
SeaLife’s most multifaceted camera and light set, the SeaLife DC2000 Pro 3000 Duo Set comes fully equipped with the new Sea Dragon 3000F Auto light and a Sea Dragon Flash to brilliantly capture colorful underwater stills and HD video. The Sea Dragon 3000 brightness can be adjusted manually or automatically with its built-in photocell light sensor. The Auto Bright mode automatically adjusts from 300 to 3000 lumens based on proximity to the subject, helping to preserve your eye’s natural night vision and extending battery life. The light can also be manually adjusted to 100%, 50% or 25% brightness. Two integrated 180-lumen red LED’s cast an 88° beam and preserve your eye’s own natural night vision and allow divers close encounters to certain nighttime sea creatures that swim away from bright lights. The red LED’s are powerful enough to assist the camera’s autofocus and will turn off for 1 second when a Strobe/Flash is fired.
DC2000 Digital Underwater Camera
Enjoy full creative freedom with SeaLife’s new DC2000 digital underwater camera. Featuring a large SONY® 1” type back-illuminated 20MP image sensor and RAW formatting capabilities, the DC2000 will let your underwater inspirations guide you to stunning results. With an ultra-fast autofocus and shutter response, you’ll never miss a shot with the SeaLife DC2000. Take control of your creativity by selecting from the 8 shooting modes: manual, aperture, underwater, shutter, program, intelligent auto, land, and panorama. JPEG and RAW (Adobe .dng) imaging formats are available, providing you with nearly endless photo editing options. With DSLR-like imaging results, you’ll want to make the DC2000’s waterproof inner camera your go-to land camera with the ability to capture rich landscapes and stunning close-ups and portraits.
- Lens focal length: 11.6mm (31mm film equivalent)
- Ultra-fast shutter response of 0.1 seconds
- 4 Underwater Shooting Modes for sharp, colorful underwater pictures under any conditions
- 3 built-in underwater digital color correction filters: shallow water (snorkeling), deep water (diving) or “green” water (algae bloom)
- 25 Land Scene modes adjust camera settings for specific shooting environments
- Intelligent Auto Mode selects the optimal land scene mode for effortless shooting
- Continuous Burst Shooting shoots high-resolution 20MP pictures up to 10 frames per second
- Manual White Balance control to customize UW color correction to your specific depth and water conditions
- Manual shutter and aperture for complete control over image exposure from 15 to 1/2000 seconds and F1.8 to F11 in 0.3 stop increments
- Autofocus from 3.5” (9cm) to infinity
- 1x-3x Digital Zoom
- Macro focus from 1.5″ to 4″ (3.8cm-10cm) with optional Super Macro Lens
- WiFi to wirelessly preview, download and share pictures/videos to smartphone or tablet with free Link123 Plus app. Includes Geotagging and “Auto Send” functionality.
- Micro SD, SDHC SDXC, and UHS-1 memory card compatible up to 64GB
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) – CCD shift technology reduces camera shake
- Short-cut key for fast and easy access to the favorite menu setting
- Expandable with Sea Dragon Flash(es), Photo-Video Lights and SeaLife lenses
- Rubber armored, shock-resistant for rough handling and tough environments
- Depth rated down to 200ft/60m (camera in housing)
- Depth rated down to 60ft/18m (inner camera)
Sea Dragon 3000F Auto light
The Sea Dragon 3000F is the most powerful photo-video light in its size/weight class, delivering 3000 lumens in an even 120° wide beam. The 3000 features SeaLife’s Auto Brightness allows to adjusts from 300 to 3000 lumens to preserve your eye’s natural night vision and extends battery life. The Flash Detect Light turns off for 1 second when detecting external flash. Flash detect can be turned on or off. Flash detect works in all 5 light modes and two red LEDs for night diving. The Sea Dragon 3000F emits a warm 5000K color temperature and 80 CRI (color rendering index) adding vibrant colors and brightness to your underwater pictures and videos.
- Powerful 3000 lumens featuring BridgeLux Gen 7 Vero COB LED Array
- Auto Bright mode adjusts from 300 to 3000 lumens to preserve your eye’s natural night vision and extends battery life
- Auto Flash Detect mode*. The light turns off for 1 second when detecting external flash. Flash detect can be turned on or off. Flash detect works in all 5 light modes
- One button control for easy operation. One button to power light on/off and select brightness
- Five Light modes: 3 white modes (Manually adjust to 100%, 50% or 25%), 1 white Auto (Automatically adjusts from 10% to 100%) and 1 Red light mode
- 60 minute burn time at full power
- Constant brightness – Regulated circuitry so light won’t dim with battery power.
- 80 Color Rendering Index (CRI) that mimics natural daylight.
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grip and flex arms
- Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
- 120° wide beam angle evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots. 90° underwater
- Emergency mode emits blinking light or SOS signal to alert others of distress. Activated by holding down the power button for 5 seconds from power off state
- Depth rated to 330 ft (100m)
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
- Removable 25Wh 3400 mAh Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included
- Waterproof battery compartment protects internal electronics even if light accidentally floods
- Includes standard single tray, grip and compact travel case
- Mounting tray with universal ¼-20 screw fits all SeaLife and other brands
Sea Dragon Flash
The powerful and compact Sea Dragon Digital Universal Flash makes it simple to add light and color to your images down to 200 feet/60 meters. Producing rich, deep colors in underwater photos, the Sea Dragon Flash is compatible with SeaLife camera models, and most other brands of underwater cameras that use an internal flash. With the included 7mm optical cable plug, universal integration is easy; simply mount the camera onto the tray and plug the 7mm cable adapter into the housing and insert the optical cable. A universal flash link adapter is also included should the camera or housing not feature a 7mm optical cable plug. The Sea Dragon Flash is compatible with all SeaLife DC Series cameras and other camera brands using an external flash.
- Auto Mode automatically adjusts flash brightness for optimal image exposure
- Variable power adjustment allows the user to manually fine-tune flash brightness for desired effect and image exposure
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grip and Flex Arms
- Effective underwater distance range up to 8 feet (2.5m)
- Depth rated to 200 feet/60 meters
- Quick-release button to detach flash and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
- Universal mount fits all SeaLife cameras and other brands of underwater cameras with standard tripod mount (Ikelite tripod adapter available but sold separately)
- Auto Learn Mode easily syncs pre-flash with any digital camera
- Effective underwater distance range up to 8 feet/2.5 meters
- Waterproof battery compartment
- Includes universal optical cable plug (SL96307) which connects the Sea Dragon Flash optical cable to Olympus, Sea & Sea and other underwater housings using the standard 7mm optical flash port
- The coiled optical cable extends from 15”(38cm) to 30”(76cm), compatible when adding one or two Flex Arms