SeaLife SL746 DC2000 Pro Duo Underwater Camera Set
Vastly improve the vibrancy of your underwater photos and videos with this dual light underwater camera set, the DC2000 Pro Duo.
A versatile set for rich stills and stunning videos. As SeaLife’s most multifaceted camera and light set, the SeaLife DC2000 Pro Duo Set comes fully equipped with the new Sea Dragon 2300 Auto Light and Sea Dragon Flash to brilliantly capture colorful underwater stills and HD video.
The Pro Duo Set features the DC2000 underwater camera and housing. This camera has an ultra-fast shutter speed of 0.1 seconds. With continuous burst shooting, you can get up to 10 hi-res shots per second. The camera itself is depth rated down to 60 feet (18m). With the housing, it can go down to 100 feet (60m). Plus, it’s tough! Rubber armor and shock resistance help the DC2000 survive rough handling and harsh environments.
With 4 underwater shooting modes and 25 land scene modes, you’ll always get the perfect shot. The DC200 also features 3 built-in digital color correction filters specially calibrated for underwater conditions. You can correct for shallow water (snorkeling), deep water (diving) or “green” water (algea bloom).
Take sharp, colorful photos or HD video under any conditions. Then, when you get back to shore, use the WiFi preview feature to wirelessly download, share, or view your shots.
DC2000 Digital Underwater Camera
- Depth rated down to 60ft/18m (inner camera)
- Depth rated down to 200ft/60m (camera in housing)
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) reduces camera shake
- Ultra-fast shutter response of 0.1 seconds so you always get your shot
- Rubber armored, shock-resistant for rough handling and tough environments
- Continuous Burst Shooting pictures up to 10 frames per second at 20MP resolution
- 4 Underwater Shooting Modes for sharp, colorful underwater pictures under any conditions
- 3 built-in underwater digital color correction filters: shallow water (snorkeling), deep water (diving) or “green” water (algae bloom)
- 25 Land Scene modes adjust camera settings for specific shooting environments
- Intelligent Auto Mode selects the optimal land scene mode for effortless shooting
- Auto focus from 4”(10cm) to infinity for crisp shots
- Manual White Balance to customize UW color correction to your environment
- Manual shutter and aperture from F1.8 to F11 in 0.3 stop increments.
- Use WiFi to wirelessly preview, download and share pictures/videos.
- Connect to a smartphone or tablet with the free Link123 Plus app.
- Includes Geotagging and “Auto Send” functionality.
- Micro SD, SDHC SDXC and UHS-1 memory card compatible up to 64GB
- Shortcut key for fast and easy access to favorite menu setting
- Lenses and other accessories available
Sea Dragon Universal Flash
- Depth rated to 200 feet/60m
- Effective underwater distance range up to 8 feet/2.5m
- Auto Mode automatically adjusts flash brightness for optimal image exposure
- Variable power adjustment to manually fine-tune brightness
- Quick-release button to detach flash and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
- Universal mount fits all SeaLife cameras and other brands of underwater cameras with
- standard tripod mount
- Auto Learn Mode easily syncs pre-flash with any digital camera
- Approximately 150 flashes at full brightness with 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Waterproof battery compartment
- Universal optical cable plug for the Sea Dragon Flash and other cameras
- Coiled optical cable extends from 15”(38cm) to 30”(76cm)
Sea Dragon 2300 Auto Photo/Video/Dive Light
- Depth rated to 330 feet/100 meters
- 60 minute burn time at full power and constant brightness
- Powerful 2300 lumen LED light featuring 6x CREE XP-L LEDs
- Easy, one button control to power light on/off and select brightness
- Four brightness controls: 100%, 50%, 25% and Automatic with 10-step automatic brightness control (based on distance to subject)
- 100° wide beam angle (75° underwater) evenly lights subjects without hot spots
- Auto Flash Detection Mode turns light off for 1 second when external flash is detected
- Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
- Removable 7.4V Rechargeable Li-Ion battery w/ charger and plug adapters included
- Waterproof battery compartment keeps electronics dry in case of accidental leak
- Universal mounting screw fits SeaLife and other brands of underwater camera