FRTI Adult, Child & Infant Emergency Care Course
This course is cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR), first aid, and automated external defibrillator (AED) use combined into one program. It is designed to teach the techniques to administer CPR, first aid, and utilize an AED in emergency situations involving infants, children, and adults.
6 in stock
Who this course is for:
- People wanting to be more prepared
- Businesses hoping to protect employees
- Outdoor enthusiasts
- Lifeguards, babysitters, and caregivers
- Those who need OSHA* and ILCOR compliant training or a course that has been accepted by the USCG
What you can expect to learn:
The Adult, Child, & Infant Emergency Care program is designed to train layperson rescuers for:
- CPR administration for children, infants, and adults
- AED use for children and adults.
- First aid for possible workplace incidents.
- First aid for common injuries.
What’s in it for you:
Upon successful completion of the course, graduates may:
- Recognize and evaluate an emergency and a victim
- Know how to activate or alert the emergency medical services (EMS)
- Be able to provide 1-person infant, child, and adult CPR to a non-breathing or injured person and administer the proper first aid.
- Properly use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
Date: March 13, 2024
Start time: 06:00 p.m.
End time: 09:00 p.m.
Venue: Lighthouse Diving Center, 13718 31st Ave W Lynnwood, WA 98087