NAUI Advanced Scuba Diver Course
This Advanced Course is designed for Divers who just graduated from the Open Water program. The Advanced Scuba Diver Course is an excellent way to gain more experience diving while under the supervision of a Scuba Diving Instructor. The new skills you will learn, such as deep diving, underwater navigation, night diving and a whole list of other potential specialties, along with the different environments in which you will learn them provides you with increased confidence, ability and perhaps a new Dive Buddy!
- Open Water Scuba Diver Certification
- NAUI Advanced Scuba Diver Education System
- Log Book and Dive Tables
Recommended Equipment: (Scuba gear may be rented)
- Dive Alert
- Small backup knife
- Gear Bag
- Drysuit Upgrade for only $175.00, which includes drysuit rental for course
- Nitrox Certification Upgrade for only $295.
- Mask, Snorkel, Fins
- Exposure suit (7mm wetsuit) w/hood
- Boots and gloves
- BC w/low pressure inflator system
- Serviced single hose regulator with alternate air source device (octopus)
- Pressure gauge, depth gauge and timing device (computers are encouraged)
- Two tanks
- Weight System
- Primary and secondary lights and Glow Stick
- Dive Knife
- Underwater slate
- Surface whistle
- Safety Tube (SMB (Safety Marker Buoy)
The required dives that we will be doing include: Night Dive, Deep Dive and a Navigation Dive plus 3 more elective dives. Please have your first five chapters read and respective e-Learning sections completed prior to our first class. Actual class times are Instructor and Store specific. Contact your local Lighthouse Diving Center for specifics (see below).
Students are encouraged to have their own SCUBA gear, but basic SCUBA rental package for course (wetsuit, BC, regulator, 2 cylinders and weights) are available for $85.00 per weekend. A Drysuit Upgrade is available at an additional cost.